Open Close
General Information
Symbol
Dmel\Diap1UAS.cLa
Species
D. melanogaster
Name
Saccharomyces cerevisiae UAS construct a of Lisi
FlyBase ID
FBal0103507
Feature type
allele
Associated gene
Associated Insertion(s)
Carried in Construct
Also Known As
UAS-diap1, UAS-th
Allele class
Nature of the Allele
Allele class
Mutations Mapped to the Genome
 
Type
Location
Additional Notes
References
Associated Sequence Data
DNA sequence
Protein sequence
 
 
Progenitor genotype
Carried in construct
Cytology
Nature of the lesion
Statement
Reference

The Diap1 coding region is expressed under the control of UASt regulatory sequences.

Allele components
Product class / Tool use(s)
Encoded product / tool
Expression Data
Reporter Expression
Additional Information
Statement
Reference
 
Marker for
Reflects expression of
Reporter construct used in assay
Human Disease Associations
Disease Ontology (DO) Annotations
Models Based on Experimental Evidence ( 0 )
Disease
Evidence
References
Modifiers Based on Experimental Evidence ( 1 )
Comments on Models/Modifiers Based on Experimental Evidence ( 0 )
 
Phenotypic Data
Phenotypic Class
Phenotype Manifest In
Detailed Description
Statement
Reference

Expression of thScer\UAS.cLa under the control of Scer\GAL4ey.PH in wild-type eyes does not affect eye size.

External Data
Interactions
Show genetic interaction network for Enhancers & Suppressors
Phenotypic Class
Phenotype Manifest In
NOT Enhancer of
Suppressor of
NOT Suppressor of
Additional Comments
Genetic Interactions
Statement
Reference

Expression of thScer\UAS.cLa under the control of Scer\GAL4ey.PH results in a partial suppression of the L2/+ phenotype. 27% of rescued flies have eyes that are more than three-quarters of the wild-type size and a range of intermediate and weaker rescues are observable in the other 73%.

Expression of thScer\UAS.cLa at the dorsal/ventral wing disc boundary under the control of Scer\GAL4vg.int2.1 rescues the strong wing margin phenotype observed in vgnull/+ flies grown on aminopterin (0.5mg/kg).

Suppression of rprGMR.PW by thV85M.Scer\UAS, when driven by Scer\GAL4GMR.PF is complete and stronger than that caused by thScer\UAS.cLa. Suppression of grimGMR.PC by thV85M.Scer\UAS (or thScer\UAS.cLa), when driven by Scer\GAL4GMR.PF is also complete. Suppression of WGMR.PG by thScer\UAS.cLa, when driven by Scer\GAL4GMR.PF is stronger than that caused by thV85M.Scer\UAS, though in both cases the suppression is incomplete.

Xenogenetic Interactions
Statement
Reference

The rough eye phenotype caused by expression of Hsap\MAPTV337M.Scer\UAS under the control of Scer\GAL4GMR.PF is suppressed by co-expression of thScer\UAS.cLa.

Complementation and Rescue Data
Comments
Images (0)
Mutant
Wild-type
Stocks (0)
Notes on Origin
Discoverer
External Crossreferences and Linkouts ( 0 )
Synonyms and Secondary IDs (4)
Reported As
Symbol Synonym
Diap1Scer\UAS.cLa
Diap1UAS.cLa
thScer\UAS.cLa
Name Synonyms
Saccharomyces cerevisiae UAS construct a of Lisi
Secondary FlyBase IDs
    References (7)