Open Close
General Information
Symbol
Dmel\Hr51Z0001
Species
D. melanogaster
Name
FlyBase ID
FBal0239783
Feature type
allele
Associated gene
Associated Insertion(s)
Carried in Construct
Also Known As
unfZ0001
Key Links
Allele class
Nature of the Allele
Allele class
Mutations Mapped to the Genome
 
Type
Location
Additional Notes
References
Nucleotide change:

G15333888A

Reported nucleotide change:

G312A

Amino acid change:

G120R | Hr51-PC

Reported amino acid change:

G120R

Associated Sequence Data
DNA sequence
Protein sequence
 
 
Progenitor genotype
Cytology
Nature of the lesion
Statement
Reference

Hr51Z0001 carries a mutation in the second exon.

Amino acid replacement: G120R.

Nucleotide substitution: G312A.

Expression Data
Reporter Expression
Additional Information
Statement
Reference
 
Marker for
Reflects expression of
Reporter construct used in assay
Human Disease Associations
Disease Ontology (DO) Annotations
Models Based on Experimental Evidence ( 0 )
Disease
Evidence
References
Modifiers Based on Experimental Evidence ( 0 )
Disease
Interaction
References
Comments on Models/Modifiers Based on Experimental Evidence ( 0 )
 
Disease-implicated variant(s)
 
Phenotypic Data
Phenotypic Class
Phenotype Manifest In
Detailed Description
Statement
Reference

Homozygous Hr51Z0001 mutant flies are arrhythmic in both LD conditions (12 hours light: 12 hours dark) and DD (constant darkness).

Hr51Z0001/Df(2R)ED2426 mutant flies are arrhythmic in both LD conditions (12 hours light: 12 hours dark) and DD (constant darkness).

Hr51X1/Hr51Z0001 mutant flies are arrhythmic in both LD conditions (12 hours light: 12 hours dark) and DD (constant darkness).

Hr51Z0001 mutant neuroblast clones exhibit γ-lobe defects with a decrease in innervation of the adult γ-lobe. α/β neurons exhibit normal morphology and show no signs of axon stalling.

Hr51Z0001 heterozygous MARCM clones exhibit guidance defects in α/β neurons.

Hr51Z0001/Df(2R)ED2426 hemizygous and Hr51Z0001 homozygous mutants show a reduction of mushroom body (MB) lobes. α'/β' and α/β neurons of Hr51Z0001/Df(2R)ED2426 hemizygotes project axons medially, but rarely project dorsal collateral axons. Dorsal lobes are observed more frequently in Hr51Z0001 homozygotes.

Hr51X1/Hr51Z0001 heterozygotes exhibit a range of mushroom body (MB) phenotypes, for example, missing MB lobes.

75% of homozygous flies fail to eclose, while the remaining 25% eclose, but have unexpanded wings.

Hr51Z0001/Df(2R)ED2426 animals eclose at the same frequency as control flies. 34% of the adults have unexpanded wings.

15% of Hr51X1/Hr51Z0001 flies fail to eclose and 62% eclose but have unexpanded wings.

External Data
Interactions
Show genetic interaction network for Enhancers & Suppressors
Phenotypic Class
Phenotype Manifest In
Additional Comments
Genetic Interactions
Statement
Reference
Xenogenetic Interactions
Statement
Reference
Complementation and Rescue Data
Fails to complement
Partially rescued by
Comments

Medial and dorsal mushroom body (MB) lobes are observed in all Hr51Z0001/Df(2R)ED2426 animals expressing Hr51Scer\UAS.cBa driven by Scer\GAL4ey-OK107, but MB lobes appear thin and less robust in some rescued animals.

Images (0)
Mutant
Wild-type
Stocks (1)
Notes on Origin
Discoverer
External Crossreferences and Linkouts ( 0 )
Synonyms and Secondary IDs (3)
Reported As
Name Synonyms
Secondary FlyBase IDs
    References (5)