FlyBase implements a beta version of GBrowse 2
FlyBase GBrowse is now complemented with a beta installation of GBrowse 2. Features of GBrowse 2 are listed at http://gmod.org/wiki/GBrowse. Highlights include better scrolling, customizable track order and appearance, and settings that persist across sessions.
Advanced features of GBrowse 2 include:
- display of quantitative (wiggle) tracks,
- support for display of next-generation sequencing (NGS) data,
- semantic zooming, smooth track panning,
- support for display of remote data sources, and
- track uploading, track sharing.
Please note that GBrowse 2 is in a beta test on FlyBase. We will continue to make improvements to our implementation of GBrowse 2.