Open Close
General Information
Symbol
Dmel\Sumok06307
Species
D. melanogaster
Name
FlyBase ID
FBal0064719
Feature type
allele
Associated gene
Associated Insertion(s)
Carried in Construct
Also Known As
smt3k06307, P{lacW}smt3k06307
Key Links
Allele class
Nature of the Allele
Allele class
Mutations Mapped to the Genome
 
Type
Location
Additional Notes
References
Associated Sequence Data
DNA sequence
Protein sequence
 
 
Progenitor genotype
Cytology
Nature of the lesion
Statement
Reference
Insertion components
P{lacW}Sumok06307
Product class / Tool use(s)
Encoded product / tool
Expression Data
Reporter Expression
Additional Information
Statement
Reference
 
Marker for
Reflects expression of
Reporter construct used in assay
Human Disease Associations
Disease Ontology (DO) Annotations
Models Based on Experimental Evidence ( 0 )
Disease
Evidence
References
Modifiers Based on Experimental Evidence ( 0 )
Disease
Interaction
References
Comments on Models/Modifiers Based on Experimental Evidence ( 0 )
 
Disease-implicated variant(s)
 
Phenotypic Data
Phenotypic Class
Phenotype Manifest In
Detailed Description
Statement
Reference

Average Citrate Synthase activity is increased by 17% in heterozygous males

The average number of crystal cells per embryo is reduced (to 7.6) in homozygous stage 13-14 embryos compared to wild type (36 +/- 2.2 cells on average).

External Data
Interactions
Show genetic interaction network for Enhancers & Suppressors
Phenotypic Class
Enhancer of
Statement
Reference
Suppressor of
Statement
Reference
Phenotype Manifest In
Enhancer of
Statement
Reference
NOT Enhancer of
Statement
Reference

Sumok06307/smt3[+] is a non-enhancer of eye phenotype of Scer\GAL4GMR.PF/Scer\GAL4GMR.PF, p53UAS.Ex

lwr05486, Sumok06307, smt3[+], lwr[+] is a non-enhancer of eye phenotype of Scer\GAL4GMR.PF/Scer\GAL4GMR.PF, p53UAS.Ex

Suppressor of
Statement
Reference
NOT Suppressor of
Statement
Reference

Sumok06307/smt3[+] is a non-suppressor of eye phenotype of Scer\GAL4GMR.PF/Scer\GAL4GMR.PF, p53UAS.Ex

lwr05486, Sumok06307, smt3[+], lwr[+] is a non-suppressor of eye phenotype of Scer\GAL4GMR.PF/Scer\GAL4GMR.PF, p53UAS.Ex

Additional Comments
Genetic Interactions
Statement
Reference

A loss of heterozygosity assay, using mwh1 as a marker, reveals that a smt3k06307 heterozygous background increases the number of mwh1 clones after irradiation with 250 rad of X-rays, in p535A-1-4 mutants.

The rough eye phenotype found at 29[o]C in flies expressing p53Scer\UAS.Ex under the control of Scer\GAL4GMR.PF is not affected by a smt3k06307 heterozygous background nor in a lwr05486-smt3k06307 transheterozygous background.

A smt3k06307/+ background suppresses the visual system degeneration seen in Scer\GAL4GMR.PF, Ppt1Scer\UAS.cKa flies.

The transheterozygote lwr02858/smt3k06307 suppresses the mod(mdg4)ul suppression of the ct6 jagged wing phenotype, leading to a more jagged and discontinuous wing phenotype. The phenotype is also particularly pronounced in females, although it is detectable in both sexes.

The transheterozygote lwr02858/smt3k06307 suppresses the mod(mdg4)ul suppression of the y2 cuticle phenotype, leading to a lighter coloration of the abdomen (due to a reduction in y expression). These phenotypic changes occur in approximately 30% of the mutant flies, with the remaining 70% displaying a continuum of less-pronounced effect. The phenotype is also particularly pronounced in females, although it is detectable in both sexes.

Xenogenetic Interactions
Statement
Reference
Complementation and Rescue Data
Comments
Images (0)
Mutant
Wild-type
Stocks (1)
Notes on Origin
Discoverer
Comments
Comments

Complements: Hrb27C02647. Complements: Rca103300. Complements: xl6k00230.

External Crossreferences and Linkouts ( 0 )
Synonyms and Secondary IDs (6)
Reported As
Name Synonyms
Secondary FlyBase IDs
    References (10)